What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been lurking ........

Bluejools

Registered
saying Hi as a new member.
Been lurking on the forum for a couple of months. Been thinking of buying for years but have the go ahead from the other half once the football table goes

Been playing (badly) for years and am quite regularly in the pipeline near Liverpool st in London.

First table is a dilemma. Would like an "easy" one to maintain. But in no order my fav tables are

Whitewater
Funhouse
Addams family
Revenge from Mars ( loved Petes shopping blog)
Who dunnit

There are several more but this has to my start point.......

Looking to learn and enjoy the read

Hello and welcome.:wave:

Don't stress too much about maintaining games. They ALL **** up but part of the "fun" is working out why they aren't working

So saying, some are easier than others to work on.

From your list
Whitewater. It's a bugger to work on due to the split level playfield. Great game though
Who dunnit. Never had it but I gather the reels can play up

Revenge from Mars. This is the one I would avoid to start with. All the problems of a pin and a video game combined. Problems with the Prism card can kill the game and they are a bastard to source. There is an alternative that can be run on a modern PC but you would need to be confident (or willing to learn) with PCs.

Whatever you go for in the end I'm sure you'll love it. Problems will crop up but there's lots of folks on here who are willing to give advise.

Back
Top Bottom