What's new

Traded BBB for trade

grospaquet31

Site Supporter
Hi,
I propose to trade my BBB with an ACDC PRO LED and one or more pins of the following list and in this priority order:
- TWD premium
- GB premium
- IMVE
- MM

I will also consider offers with the Acdc pro led + (pin) + cash.

Thanks

Nope sorry. I have a spiderman and transformers but no acdc or twd or anything else on the list for that matter. Sorry.

I have just re read the original advert. Are you trading a BBB = acdc + twd? How much is a BBB worth then???

What happened! You only just got the game? BBB is a good game but not deep and so if it is your only game can get old fast.

i have a small collection and i prefer to get several pins than one all the more as i realize that i'm much more a player than a collector
however this is a great game, much more than i would expect it.

just some pics added to show the game. if a real transaction is coming, i would send lots of pics.
i just can say that i have installed a playfield protector (the playfield is flawless), the darts hole cliffy, purple rubbers and tube ramp and bumper caps mods.

thanks
img11.hostingpics.net_pics_206008IMG2945.jpg

img11.hostingpics.net_pics_540303IMG2995.jpg

img11.hostingpics.net_pics_157723IMG2966.jpg

img11.hostingpics.net_pics_163078IMG2987.jpg

img11.hostingpics.net_pics_807866IMG2990.jpg

Last edited:
So as my BBB is still available, i change my wanted pin list. I don't think GB fits my tastes.
So i'm willing to trade it only with a TWD premium and/or MM + cash or sale.
Thanks

So, i believed to get a deal with an Acdc pro led and unfortunatly it did not anymore.
Acdc pro led is back in my top wanted list for the trade.
The perfect deal for trading my BBB would to includ an Acdc pro led + TDW premium and cash.
Could i receive this kind of deal?
Thanks

Still interested in trading my BBB with an Acdc pro led (my priority) or premium Luci + cash. I'm also interested in a TWD premium as long as there is an Acdc in the trade.
Make me an offer with the right value and this for you.:)
Thanks

well, i know what i want! this is a good start lol ...but unfortunately ACDC seems to be rarer than a BBB:D

but you are right, if people are fed up with my asks, please can so sell me this acdc pro led and i let this forum in peace:p

Tbh I don't think you will have much luck on here because you are not in the uk. Think that's why you haven't had much response

A lot of people are reluctant to have machines shipped or pick them up from that far afield

Yeah. I went to toulouse 2 years ago. Long way to drive to see a pinball machine unfortunately. But good luck with it, and for a rare title it was worth a try

Why not just sell the BBB and use the money to buy an AC/DC when one comes up, much more likely to happen that way.

Why not just sell the BBB and use the money to buy an AC/DC when one comes up, much more likely to happen that way.
Maybe you are right.

Open to cash offers now even If offers with Acdc pro led to ACDC premium/Luci + cash will get the priority.
Thanks

ok so let's be clear.
Asking price is 18,5k€ firm please. i have paid it 18k€ and added the following:
Coming with playfield protector, purple rubbers, cliffy (dartzhole), pinbits mods (tube ramp and bumpers). All installed.
A spare plastic set also coming with.
Only Sending pics to buyer ready to buy or trade with ACDC PRO LED/PREMIUM/LUCI
500€ Discount with ACDC trading deal.

Hi,
As this is impossible to find this Acdc pro led, i will go with the regular one...that i found yet.
So i am willing to trade my BBB with TWD premium + 10k€
Thanks

good luck, friend, but i think you're not going to find a buyer here on this site.
you have said you will sell for 18,500 euros or will trade for some specific tables that are not commonly owned.
i hope you have also advertised on other forums such as pinside, and maybe announced on ebay to invite offers.

Hi,
i am not looking for the highest price but specific tables. So ebay is banned in my book.
Pinside, even If there are some European pinball fellows, 99% are US and shipping overseas is always difficult and expensive.
Maybe you are right, Maybe not..;)

good luck, friend, but i think you're not going to find a buyer here on this site.
you have said you will sell for 18,500 euros or will trade for some specific tables that are not commonly owned.
i hope you have also advertised on other forums such as pinside, and maybe announced on ebay to invite offers.
if i had the girl of your avatar in the tube dancer of the BBB, there was no chance i sell it:D

Hi,
i am not looking for the highest price but specific tables. So ebay is banned in my book.
Pinside, even If there are some European pinball fellows, 99% are US and shipping overseas is always difficult and expensive.
Maybe you are right, Maybe not..;)

Cost of shipping to US or Australia wouldn't be incurred by you. I suggest you list it on pinside, and also remove trade requests. I think you're putting people off with the emphasis on trades. People who can afford the current going rate for BBB are unlikely to be short of cash or interested in trading, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom