What's new

Sold Baywatch

Loving this game!! (Keep it secret.. ;))

What's other peoples favourite mode? I love the helicopter rescue with the little people in the water you have to save. I also love the diver trapped one as the shot sequences are fun to shoot. There's some really great flow and shot sequences in many of them. And the music/sounds are ****ing awesome!

Used to think jp or tommy was data easts/segas best game but this is miles better haha

I’ve been banging on about Baywatch for a decade - founding BAPS along the way ❤️
Said it a million times but if this layout was on a Williams or Stern machine people would be hosing themselves 😃

Helicopter Rescue is my least favourite mode actually - mostly because it’s sooo risky to try and complete , SDTM off one of the targets .

Diver mode is cool , and very satisfying to complete and then collect the Extra Ball.

I love the Shark Attack mode - big points to be had , get the ball to the right flipper then hold up the left and slam it into the Shark scoop. So satisfying .

Surfs Up with the surf music surf 🏄‍♂️ and the Pammy animation is just brilliant . And again very satisfying to complete all the shots.

Tourist Season is my nemesis - it starts , yay ! …… I make 1 or 2 ramps then lose a ball . The curse of the 2 ball multiball 😂

Best office / Sega in the world . Outlasted many supposedly better games here at GrizZ HQ .

I’ve been banging on about Baywatch for a decade - founding BAPS along the way ❤️
Said it a million times but if this layout was on a Williams or Stern machine people would be hosing themselves 😃

Helicopter Rescue is my least favourite mode actually - mostly because it’s sooo risky to try and complete , SDTM off one of the targets .

Diver mode is cool , and very satisfying to complete and then collect the Extra Ball.

I love the Shark Attack mode - big points to be had , get the ball to the right flipper then hold up the left and slam it into the Shark scoop. So satisfying .

Surfs Up with the surf music surf 🏄‍♂️ and the Pammy animation is just brilliant . And again very satisfying to complete all the shots.

Tourist Season is my nemesis - it starts , yay ! …… I make 1 or 2 ramps then lose a ball . The curse of the 2 ball multiball 😂

Best office / Sega in the world . Outlasted many supposedly better games here at GrizZ HQ .

Yeah good comments. My history with this is I played it when it was new and thought it was cool then forgot about it for years then remembered about it but it took more years to actually get round to getting one which would make a nice restoration

I totally forgot about this game. Until I saw it at pinfest and what a cracking playing game this really is.

I don't know if I could live with the cheesy theme as my only pin but it shoots, the callouts and music are cheese tastic. Secretly I'd love to own one but would have to keep it hidden 😄

I totally forgot about this game. Until I saw it at pinfest and what a cracking playing game this really is.

I don't know if I could live with the cheesy theme as my only pin but it shoots, the callouts and music are cheese tastic. Secretly I'd love to own one but would have to keep it hidden 😄

Come on in the waters lovely 😃

Honestly I thought the same at first … this theme jeez …. But enough time has passed that even 90s cheese like this is retro cool and just seeing a Baywatch pin puts smiles on visitors faces ☺️

I took it to a friends 40th party a few years ago and it was a massive hit !

There’s something about top notch stereo bmst data east music, sound effects and flashing gi/flashers to the bass line you just cant get with Williams to 🤩🤩🤩

This was what I always liked when they were new to

There’s something about top notch stereo bmst data east music, sound effects and flashing gi/flashers to the bass line you just cant get with Williams to 🤩🤩🤩

This was what I always liked when they were new to

The clicking GI relay in time with the music is great on LW3 too.

I told my girlfriend when I introduced her to pinball I don't like Data East much and then proceed to play titles like this one with such a grin on my face.

Almost regret not grabbing this one but definitely up the top of the cheese scale. And the camel toe artwork 😄

Talking toe. My cab is a little faded is there any good reason not to apply new decals directly on top of the original ones.

I'd actually prefer a translite more to do with the modes and rescue scenes and a hand drawn affair by brian allen or something, rather than the bad photoshop job currently on show.

I'd actually prefer a translite more to do with the modes and rescue scenes and a hand drawn affair by brian allen or something, rather than the bad photoshop job currently on show.

Stick googly eyes on the Hoff 👀 Instant improvement.

In fact googly eyes on any backglass never fails to amuse :D

All this Baywatch talk is making me want one. Just goes to show you should never ignore Pins that are outside of the top 100 on Pinside, which I've been guilty of in the past. Looking at 100-200 there are some cracking Pins in there.

Back
Top Bottom