What's new

Sold Baywatch

FinalFight

Site Supporter
Baywatch only had this a month bought from @russdx1 after i had my wanted up a while.. To be totally honest im finding it hard to get into just not enjoying it like i do X-files 🤣
Playfield really nice cabinet has fade all works its on usa roms so you get the dings the uk ones are included..
Only bad was the translite has a tear in corner (not that noticable tbh) and one connector in backbox has been soldered bit rubbish but its on the plug not directly to board (pictured)
Was told its been like that whole time and never been a problem just looks ugly
Anyway looking back what i paid £3000
Pickup from L21 thank you
20231012_142132.jpg
20231012_142135.jpg
20231012_142143.jpg
20231012_142151.jpg
20231012_142147.jpg
IMG_8752 (1).jpeg
IMG_8753 (1).jpeg
IMG_8746 (2).jpeg
IMG_8764.jpeg
IMG_8766.jpeg
IMG_8769.jpeg
IMG_8747.jpeg
IMG_8733.jpeg

Screenshot_20231012-161316_Chrome.jpg
IMG_8747.jpeg
IMG_8745.jpeg
IMG_8739.jpeg

Last edited:
Great game with an incredible and pretty unique playfield layout. Challenging too .Loaded with features , if this was a new Stern game layout people would be all over it .

I’ve had mine for over a decade now . Outlasted lots of others. Not every pin is for everyone , in the past I have moved on some high ranking titles pretty quick after they did nothing for me 😃

Glws. I like those side blades . Might have to get some.

They are retrorefurbs side blades. Mezel mods also have some that match the graphics on the slingshot plastics.

It is.

And if you need any game specific parts for it I operate the UK Baywatch spares shop having parted out 5 of these in the past.

Paul

Will be doing a full strip and rebuild on this at some part with new ramps, plastic set, targets, posts, flipper mechs and much more.

Highly recommend the coil upgrade that I did on mine. It plays infinitely better as a result

What was that? different coil windings?

That left ramp tower shot (great shot) is very inconsistent and the flippers just feel a bit soppy unless you bang these in it.

I've played loads of Baywatch and it absolutely transforms the game.

Edit. Double check with @SimonB (he has my old one) but I'm pretty sure the upgraded GnR coils are the ones

Loving this game!! (Keep it secret.. ;))

What's other peoples favourite mode? I love the helicopter rescue with the little people in the water you have to save. I also love the diver trapped one as the shot sequences are fun to shoot. There's some really great flow and shot sequences in many of them. And the music/sounds are ****ing awesome!

Used to think jp or tommy was data easts/segas best game but this is miles better haha

Loving this game!! (Keep it secret.. ;))

What's other peoples favourite mode? I love the helicopter rescue with the little people in the water you have to save. I also love the diver trapped one as the shot sequences are fun to shoot. There's some really great flow and shot sequences in many of them. And the music/sounds are ****ing awesome!

Used to think jp or tommy was data easts/segas best game but this is miles better haha
The two ball multiiball in Tourist mode and the rare occasions I see the RV falling off the cliff in Earthquake as it means i've had a good game

I've never had a problem with the flipper strength on mine and they are standard coils.

I never saw it as a problem either. Its a difficult shot and you need to be accurate but I always saw that as part the game. Stronger coil just makes it easier.

@huggers machine was mine before him.

Here's a video of mine, formerly Paul's Baywatch with upgraded coils (skip ahead for gameplay). I thought it made a big difference but it may be less bothersome to others:

Back
Top Bottom