What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Baywatch

Duncan

Site Supporter
Selling a beautiful condition Baywatch. Has been restored to excellent condition,including all been powder coated to high standard, new cabinet decals new play field decals, premium leds, new clear rubbers,new plastics,new glass,new flipper rebuilds,and
IMG_0588.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG
IMG_0592.JPG
IMG_0623.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0636.JPG
IMG_0568.JPG
IMG_0569.JPG
IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
IMG_0575.JPG
IMG_0577.JPG
IMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0586.JPG
lots more has the manual original key ring and spare plastics. £1600

Grizz will be along shortly to extol the virtues of the Baywatch ;-)

I have to say i've played a couple and it really is a nice table. Good luck with the sale.

Haha man I'm super tempted by this. It's just a bit more than I wanted to spend on a Baywatch and it's a looooong way from me. It looks stunning though, really slick

Haha man I'm super tempted by this. It's just a bit more than I wanted to spend on a Baywatch and it's a looooong way from me. It looks stunning though, really slick
If I didn't already have one I'd be all over this, a pimped great game, delivered to your door for £85 by Martin a well respected pin delivery service, well worth a few extra bob mate....hands up BW fans...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The thing to remember is that you can buy this, play it for few months and if it doesn't suit you, sell it on for similar money. It isn't like buying most things where you have lost half the value of the item the moment you bought it.

Sometimes better to spend a bit more and have all the work done for you, this is a great looking pin.

Just lookout for the shark!

I love the cabinet art on this pin. Most are horrifically faded but this one's a real beauty! Would love this but way way beyond my means. Very very very nice and tastefully done machine.

IMG_5984.jpg

Baywatch surprised me when I played it. Not really a big fan of Sega/Data East games at the time but I REALLY enjoyed Baywatch.

And this one is a beauty.

Back
Top Bottom