What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Baywatch wanted

Don't believe the hype! I'd love one of these too.. Big fan of the show.

It’s from the time when Sega were making games with only one backbox speaker - and the audio is quite muffled on they game which does detract from what is otherwise a much underrated game.

You can add the third audio channel to the cpu (the components are missing but can be replaced) and / or add a second speaker to improve the audio.

Great machine that is on my list of purchases too.

Williams has had one for a while buts its £4k - https://www.williamsamusements.co.uk/product/sega-x-files-pinball/

Good luck with the search.
If you really want one (and I am huge X-Files fan and I wanted one until I played it, but it’s an awful game in my opinion), I would go and take a look at this one. As said above, they are pretty rare in the UK and with prices as they are, this is not too bad.

I should have also said above, each to their own of course and one man’s Gozillia is another man’s Big Buck Hunter, so good luck with the search and keep us posted if you do get one.

If you really want one (and I am huge X-Files fan and I wanted one until I played it, but it’s an awful game in my opinion), I would go and take a look at this one. As said above, they are pretty rare in the UK and with prices as they are, this is not too bad.
Cheers john, another company has one for around £3.5 I still think its expensive for this game to be honest.. Theres a sega JP for sale on here and i think thats nearer to what an x files is.
maybe im wrong but £3.5 seems more like some of the b williams prices

Don't have a pin available, but can share your enthusiasm for the X Files. I just acquired a Fire Stick and I'm currently watching all the episodes again from the beginning.

When you know there’s TV episodes to progress and complete (and a wizard mode at the end? Years since I had the game…) I think that makes a difference to the ruleset - however there is no indication on the playfield of how far you’ve got (or even the existence of the feature) which I think was a mistake.

Guess no room with that huge X in the centre of the playfield! 🤔

When you know there’s TV episodes to progress and complete (and a wizard mode at the end? Years since I had the game…) I think that makes a difference to the ruleset - however there is no indication on the playfield of how far you’ve got (or even the existence of the feature) which I think was a mistake.

Guess no room with that huge X in the centre of the playfield! 🤔
Doesn’t each light under the x represent a completed/played mode and then once you have the entire x lit that’s the wizard mode? It’s been a good 10 years since I had one so I could be wrong but I remember something about lighting the X.

Ive had quite alot of offers mostly on facebook but i would rather deal with forum members 👍

Last edited:
Not sure if you’re still looking, but there’s one just come up on eBay. I’ve played it and it all seemed good when I did.

Seller is a nice guy and is on the forum as well 👍🏻

You get one after Ste? Know someone might part with a special edition one.

I have one also in decent shape, I do enjoy playing it and it looks nice sat beside JP the lost world, I did consider selling them both a few years back, what's the considered price these days for these titles?

Ronnie

Special edition is what he was told it was when enquiring as to why the sides were light blue instead of purple 🤣

Back
Top Bottom