What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Batman Forever Blank Playfield - Wall Art, DIY Pin?

PeteB

Registered
Alias
Random Username
This was originally used for spare parts for the pin I've got up for sale. It's in pretty nice shape. I've stripped it down completely but left the T-Nuts and pop bumper pins in. Gave the back side a quick sand and clean, then buffed the playing side to a high shine.

If someone is crazy enough to do a playfield swap then this might be good for you. If not then what about turning it into wall art, or perhaps a good starting point for your own DIY pinball machine?

£80 + £20p&p (or collect)

Photos below, but there's a few more here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/toucheduk/sets/72157647907684293/

farm8.staticflickr.com_7393_15809211723_12b237da87_z.jpg

farm9.staticflickr.com_8612_16243017309_71844335e3_b.jpg

farm8.staticflickr.com_7338_16243002939_138997a5a1_b.jpg

Last edited:
No the one in the game is still there, was only slighty better than this so left it alone. I bought this one already populated with parts which I robbed off it.

What did you buff it with? It looks like new :eek:

My custom secret recipe! ;)

None of that nouvus and treasure cove malarkey. Best thing is it even shines the mylar which is usually impossible. All in under 30 minutes of work.

Maybe I should do some kind of "how to" write up on this next time I'm doing a playfield? Never done a shop log before...

SOLD!!!!!1!!!!1!1!!!oneoneone

Stuff certainly shifts quick around here.

Donation waiting (hurry up Paul).

Popped a free fuse in for the buyer.

Got the package today, unwrapped it and it's beautiful!

It's in wonderful condition. It's actually a work of art!! I am gonna hang it on my wall (once I find a way to get some bright lights in the insert thingies) and just stare at it.

If you get any more movie-related playfields -- let me know!

Back
Top Bottom