What's new

Batman forever all lights come on but wont play

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Day off today just been playing all my pins, turned batman forever on and its says suppose we flip it all the lights come on playfield and backbox, but no dmd picture and wont let you start or play a game plus cant get into dignostics menu, its a strange one, any ideas?
thanks
scott

Hi just reseated all the cables even did non ribbon ones, cant see any blown fuses but haven't checked under the playfield yet, I have contacted andy so hopefully he will come to the rescue when hes back at work. its a strange one as it was playing great on sat!

Think I had an issue like that on my BMF once. I put it down to a stuck switch, but may be mis-remembering.

You could try yanking CN8/CN10 from the cpu board (and leaving them off) whilst powering on.

Think I had an issue like that on my BMF once. I put it down to a stuck switch, but may be mis-remembering.

You could try yanking CN8/CN10 from the cpu board (and leaving them off) whilst powering on.
Hi thanks for the advice just removed cn8 and cn10 left them off and powered on, did exactly the same, apart from the playfield and backbox lights didn't come on. re connected them and its back to full illumination, its a strange one as non of the buttons are working plus cant access any diagnostics.

Back
Top Bottom