What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Batman Dark Knight stern 2008

Expired Due to no activity

bradshobbies

Registered
For sale has to be one of the nicest Batman The Dark Knight machines. This game is HUO with only 200 plays. I believe I am the second owner. If having a near mint HUO Batman with 200 plays wasn't enough, the mods on this machine take it to another level. Mods include:

Full LEDs throughout
GI Lighting
Trough Lighting
LED Speaker lighting
Bat Speaker Grill Inserts
Color changing LED lighting behind back glass
Color changing LED under cabinet
Interactive Bat Signal projected on sealing
Upgraded Figures
Color DMD
Full Chrome Armor from pinballplating.com

Hate to let this one go with the fear I will never be able to find one as nice, but.....such is pinball. PM with any interest!
Asking £4500.

bdk1.jpg

bdk2.jpg

bdk3.jpg

I see that your standard pinball cards are in $, yet your advertising it for sale in £. After looking at your location your in Georgia USA.

Where is the pin located as it's always better to play before you buy?

Welcome to Pinball Info and good luck with selling your pin. Is this your only machine or do you have a few? Is this going to make room for a new arrival?

Hi Henson.
I see last week you were looking for your first pin?
You found one in Alabama and moving it on already?

Last edited:
Most for sale ad are in £ and I can handle shipping to Europe if someone in the U.K is interested to purchase as I'll be in Germany soon for a job. The price is equivalent to $6086.

Attachments

• bdk.jpg
    bdk.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 46
  • bdk4.jpg
    bdk4.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 49
Hi Henson.
I see last week you were looking for your first pin?
You found one in Alabama and moving it on already?

Yes I found one already, I need them in a bar but the seller wants me to sell out this machine because I can no longer afford to purchase it.

Am I the only one in the U.S? I was hoping to sell this machine here but it seems no one wants to deal with someone outside of Europe especially when it's coming from a new member.

I can never understand how someone can have a pinball machine and only play it 100 times. I reckon I could even have a South Park and put that many games on it.

Am I the only one in the U.S? I was hoping to sell this machine here but it seems no one wants to deal with someone outside of Europe especially when it's coming from a new member.

There aren’t too many of our American cousins on here. Pinside is where they hang out.

Pins are generally more expensive in the states and factor in shipping etc.. it puts them way out of reach. Especially for a fairly easy to find title over here.
You’re best off selling on Pinside to be fair.

Someone is going to ask next. Stick an A4 sheet with todays date & user name on the machine & take a pic & repost!!

Yeah... and I want a chopper on the roof with a million dollars in used notes.... and a pizza

That's only 22 plays a year since new!

Who loves a game so much to add as many mods, and never play it?

Hope you've looked after the batteries?

I said this earlier that the seller wants me to sell it out because I can no longer afford to purchase the machine. I understand you all think this is a bogus listing.

we're all here in the UK so none of us is gonna buy it for practical reasons.
and the number of plays is unbelievably low.
but good luck with sale, it's a great game (i have one, value it at around £33-3500 if i was selling it which i'm not)

Hi folks,
Am currently in Germany. If interested let me know.....I can provide video of this machine, buyer pays for shipping upfront and pay in cash on delivery.

Please do post a video, but make a new one and can you state today's date in it when you do?

And maybe @Paul could verify your location.

Strange, your country flag is coming up as Nigeria :rofl:, did you get lost?

Are you in Germany but located in Georgia but actually located in Nigeria? :hmm:

Just give up mate, it's not going to happen!

PI Scam.png

Reminds me of that Queen song "Another one bites the dust" and also that famous Monty Python tinned meat scene "Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam..................................... :D

I thought all Nigerian activities these days were all completely legit and above board. Thats what all those emails I kept getting told me!

Back
Top Bottom