What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Batman Dark Knight BdK

cyberkryten

Site Supporter
Alias
Martyn
Had fun with this, but time to move it on as it doesn't really get played any more.

Batman Dark Knight with LEDs throughout playfield and backbox. New coloured LED flashers.

There are also LED highlights in the speakers all of which are upgraded New Forest Pinball ones with a big woofer in the cabinet base.

Comes with a shaker motor and has side art blades installed. Rubbers were changed out a few months back.

Also has music and sound installed from the films.

Mechs all work OK - Batman rotates and Crane moves and registers hits etc

Located in Bournemouth but might be able to get it back to Swindon if that's easier for collection (depends when I have space in a van so can't guarantee it).

***REDUCED*** Looking for £4500 as a straight sale or could be interested in trading if you've got something in my 'Trying to Find' list in the sig.

Martyn

IMG_9821.jpeg
IMG_9818.jpeg
IMG_9817.jpeg
IMG_9816.jpeg
IMG_9815.jpeg
IMG_9812.jpeg
IMG_9811.jpeg
IMG_9810.jpeg
IMG_9809.jpeg
IMG_9808.jpeg
IMG_9807.jpeg
IMG_9799.jpeg
IMG_9798.jpeg
IMG_9797.jpeg

Last edited:
Not been that worried about selling but I do need to move this on to make space for others machines now.

If someone wants to rent it for 6 months then I might be open to that, or even a swap for something interesting for 6 months, or part-ex for one of the newer machines in my sig.

Sale price reduced to £4500 (I'm an idiot and should have taken the offers above that six months ago!)

Not been that worried about selling but I do need to move this on to make space for others machines now.

If someone wants to rent it for 6 months then I might be open to that, or even a swap for something interesting for 6 months, or part-ex for one of the newer machines in my sig.

Sale price reduced to £4500 (I'm an idiot and should have taken the offers above that six months ago!)
You should change the 5k at the start to the new price I doubt people will scroll down, might help with the sale

SWL it is.... the movie code is fantastic

Back
Top Bottom