What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Batman '66

If they do I’ll grab one for you, or I can get one sent over from Marco to Terry at PL if you deffo want one?

Nah don’t worry if they don’t have them in stock - don’t need them urgently so I can get them from Marco when I’m next in the States in May if Terry doesn’t have them to hand. Cheers though!

Maybe an obvious answer but what do these numbers represent in the bottom left corner? I've seen others with 1/1.00 3/2.00 and some where it is missing completely? It does look a bit unsightly.

20190126_104652.jpg

With regards to pricing etc... Was talking about this the other day. To someone new to pinball the whole credits/players/number of balls/ starting games can be baffling - just witness the number of 4 player games started and or abandoned at Shows.

I still find it odd that even now there is not clear instructions of how to go about crediting the machine and setting up for multiple or single players. New players do struggle with even starting a game, I see it all the time.

Surely in the big screen era instructions could be shown on screen, or options for single or multi-player selected on screen at the start.??

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Surely in the big screen era instructions could be shown on screen, or options for single or multi-player selected on screen at the start.??

Think they are on new sterns now (there's a video in attract)

There is an option on the very latest code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah it’s not the right place for it along with the backbox stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok. Cool. Does it explain multiplayer also?

Not sure, but what’s there is a pretty good start plus it’s been done with the usual attention to detail that you only get with Lyman.

did you wire it up? that's the actual one in the SLE... plug it in and away you go... docquest on inside does them - worth posting more stuff here:

did you wire it up? that's the actual one in the SLE... plug it in and away you go... docquest on Pinside does them

Ah ok, didn't think about wiring it up, it was just an impulse buy when I was ordering some other things from Amazon. I'll post anything Batman '66 related in the other thread, ta.

Ah ok, didn't think about wiring it up, it was just an impulse buy when I was ordering some other things from Amazon. I'll post anything Batman '66 related in the other thread, ta.

Docquest on pinside sent me some lenses with the correct bat signal on them.I followed his instructions and made it myself.Took it apart, sprayed it black and wired it up with a cool white led. Pretty easy and looks superb wired in.

If you wire it up it is interactive with the game.As this is standard on the sle there is a Molex under the playfield it fits on.
You just need a Z adaptor which I have a spare if you want to try it.

Last edited:
Docquest on pinside sent me some lenses with the correct bat signal on them.I followed his instructions and made it myself.Took it apart, sprayed it black and wired it up with a cool white led. Pretty easy and looks superb wired in.

If you wire it up it is interactive with the game.As this is standard on the sle there is a Molex under the playfield it fits on.
You just need a Z adaptor which I have a spare if you want to try it.

I've not lifted the playfield to check but I've read the connector is on all variants, so as you say it should just be a matter of wiring the Bat-Signal to a connector and plugging it in.

Back
Top Bottom