What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Batman '66

In unrelated news, anyone know where I can get the inner art blades from? These are usually the only mods I want on a Pin, they just look incomplete without them.

I’d be interested in finding this out too - if it turns out to be from the States fancy splitting the shipping costs?

In unrelated news, anyone know where I can get the inner art blades from? These are usually the only mods I want on a Pin, they just look incomplete without them.

Pinball life have the official inner art blades and imo they are the only ones worth buying.

I need to place a very small parts order in the new year from Terry at pinballlife so I can add them to my order for you if you like?

Happy to offer the above to you as well mate.

Cheers, very kind of you. I also need a hex spacer post from pinball life but last time I checked the lowest shipping option for that alone was $60! Happy to split the cost of shipping if you're happy to put the order in? I'll need to look up which spacer post it is again and may have a quick look on the site to see if there is anything else interesting...

The pinball life and marco art blades appear different - note the "moon" over final word? I can't see this on pics of the SLE.

The pinball life and marco art blades appear different - note the "moon" over final word? I can't see this on pics of the SLE.
:D that’s the hole that’s die cut in the decals for access to the hex bolt for the cabinet/backbox side hinges.

Both decals at pinballlife and Marco are identical, both the official Stern inner cab decals except as usual Marco are far more expensive.

Last edited:
The Blades sold separately are different to what’s on the SLE / LE. There are two types of aftermarket stern ones also.

If I was getting blades I’d tap Chris Franchi up for his gadget blades...

be8c058bd9068e33924cde285d30d528.jpg

68d4a1bfd5801088d2b11a82ccd0e7fd.jpg

0e88b0d2926be9dd16894be6bf296c53.jpg

Also pu-parts.com have lots of stern accessories in Europe - works out roughly the same if you get hit for tax...

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These are pretty cool too. On some don't they have art at the back that matches?

1546095766228.png

What's the deal with the Crane decals, some have a pig penguin on them and some have 'KG BIRD CRANE CO' along the length?

View attachment 76800View attachment 76801
Have you seen these differences physically on a game? As far as I was aware the text was prototype/pre production and the purple penguin decal is what made it to production.

Stern also changed around the backbox decals between the LE & SLE after a couple of days on the line so I guess anything is possible but I’m certain they where protos prior to approvals.

Edit: Looks like we agree Mr Sutol :)

Ah ok, that would make sense. They were just random pictures I'd seen on the internet and couldn't find a pattern to why some had one and some had the other.

@Marvello
@JustLikeMe

I am going to put my small order in at Pinballlife either much later tonight or more than likely this time tomorrow night.

So you both want a set of the BM66 inner cab decals and @JustLikeMe you also want a hex post? send me the link to the correct size post and ill get that no problem.

@Sutol I have the walking dead stuff we spoke about already on the list ;)

So you both want a set of the BM66 inner cab decals and @JustLikeMe you also want a hex post? send me the link to the correct size post and ill get that no problem.

Cheers, really appreciate it - will PM you now.

they are on the spike 2 CPU board. Although on mine (LE) the ones on the board are disabled and there are extensions because they had added an anti- RF cage to the spike 2 CPU which I think they thought they needed for CE but haven't seen it on any other games since B66 LE/SLE

hmm, wonder if they've missed adding the external lights - let me go take a picture of mine...

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom