What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Batman '66

Probably a long shot, but if you are looking to move your Batman '66 on in the new year then drop me PM :thumbs:

Great choice of game. Think Phil can still get them, might be worth giving him a call :thumbs: it’s such a great game so the ones out there in the wild don’t seem to change hands. Good luck in your search :thumbs:

GDUv.gif

Well it's fair to say my Inbox has been awash with offers...oh wait, no it hasn't :rofl:

If no one is looking to sell, can someone chime in with reasons why this game is a turd and not worth owning, to make me feel better?

It’s an absolute peach completed all 3 seasons last night for the first time it felt awesome like all new games only sell in low numbers and people who bought this have no intention of selling it only seen 2 ever sell on 2nd hand market
I think the last run is due early this year with the last few with signed action cards

Get in there Marvello and order one you’ll not be disappointed. It’s my favourite machine to date!! Had a few games last night with a friend, I got gas works multiball mini wizard mode and he didn’t want to feel left out so got Batusi multiball mini wizard mode!! :clap: We were buzzing, a certain someone’s BM66 LE is definitely going to have a new grand champ on it tomorrow afternoon!! :-o

This isn't helping :confused:

Had one of my mates round this afternoon and you can you guess which pin was played the most.
He said to me if this was out back in the day I dread to think how much money I'd of pumped into the thing.
Luckily for him it's on free play.
Amazing how many people get drawn into it when they come round.Even I can't get a go.
Pure 'one more go' fun.
Hope this post helps @Marvello ;)

@Marvello on a serious note I doubt many people will part with this machine... So I'd consider buying NIB from @philpalmer if he has any coming in on the next shipment

Its a seriously good machine visually, how it plays and the coding is without doubt some of the best!

Super addictive and all round good fun

It is absolutely one of the best examples of theme integration I have experienced playing pinball. Best of luck with your search as it is very worth it IMO. I am a huge Chris Franchi fan, not only for his artistic talents, but due to the fact that I was lucky enought to have drinks with him and Zach and Greg from SDTM at Chicago Expo. He is quite the character.

I suppose the game's code maturation has a lot to do with people holding on to them. It is one of the few I have that is "bolted to the floor."

In unrelated news, anyone know where I can get the inner art blades from? These are usually the only mods I want on a Pin, they just look incomplete without them.

Back
Top Bottom