What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Batman 66 Premium - £7750

Expired Due to no activity

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
Didn't think I'd be letting this go so soon, but unfortunately I have my eye on something else so something has to give.

Bought from @myPinballs in early December who had it from new, link to the original sale thread below:

It still looks exactly the same, but I'll add some pics tonight or tomorrow depending on what time I'm home today.

Looking for £7750. Machine is located in North London.

Cheers,

Guy

EDIT - Pics added below.

Last edited:
I wish I didn't have to! If I had the space I'd keep them all, but I spent a few hours in Tilt on Thursday evening and now I kind of need a JJP POTC. Batman 66 is a great game and the rules are incredible, but I've never had a JJP before and fancy something a bit different, you know?

If anyone wants to give me first refusal when they come to sell it I'll drop the asking price to £7850. Lyman's rules have made this game something special.

Played ‘66 for two hours yesterday such an epic game - grab this whilst you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Price down to £7750. If it doesn't sell in the next 24 hours or so it'll be going elsewhere!

Edit: Also completely forgot to add pictures! Can send them tonight if anyone is interested.

good choice for POTC, I bought an LE last week. Was delivered Friday and I've spent the weekend trying to even begin to learn the rules. Never seen any game so deep, even BM66 which I have also

I've finally managed to take some pics - apologies for the delay but life has been hectic recently.

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

Back
Top Bottom