What's new

Expired Batman 66 Premium - £7750

Expired Due to no activity

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
Didn't think I'd be letting this go so soon, but unfortunately I have my eye on something else so something has to give.

Bought from @myPinballs in early December who had it from new, link to the original sale thread below:

It still looks exactly the same, but I'll add some pics tonight or tomorrow depending on what time I'm home today.

Looking for £7750. Machine is located in North London.

Cheers,

Guy

EDIT - Pics added below.

Last edited:
I wish I didn't have to! If I had the space I'd keep them all, but I spent a few hours in Tilt on Thursday evening and now I kind of need a JJP POTC. Batman 66 is a great game and the rules are incredible, but I've never had a JJP before and fancy something a bit different, you know?

If anyone wants to give me first refusal when they come to sell it I'll drop the asking price to £7850. Lyman's rules have made this game something special.

Played ‘66 for two hours yesterday such an epic game - grab this whilst you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Price down to £7750. If it doesn't sell in the next 24 hours or so it'll be going elsewhere!

Edit: Also completely forgot to add pictures! Can send them tonight if anyone is interested.

good choice for POTC, I bought an LE last week. Was delivered Friday and I've spent the weekend trying to even begin to learn the rules. Never seen any game so deep, even BM66 which I have also

I've finally managed to take some pics - apologies for the delay but life has been hectic recently.

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

Back
Top Bottom