What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

batman 66 flyers

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

love the look of this machine - artwork is outstanding and so colourful!

stern posting a play video this week supposedly!

sle1.jpg sle2.jpg le1.jpg le2.jpg pre1.jpg pre2.jpg

Do we have to make a video explaining why we are humble enough to gaze upon the flyer ?

Do we have to make a video explaining why we are humble enough to gaze upon the flyer ?

you go first - and we will do ours after. ;)

I actually was offered an SLE just by emailing Gary Stern! But the sensible part of me got in the way!

Love that topper...... Superb

Feeling like an age waiting for the first gameplay videos to surface though. Anyone got a SLE on order?

Flyers look great. Will be interesting to see how the game play is compared to BTDK. Would be nice to get a list up of vendors in the US that can ship to UK if people got sick of waiting?

are any of these going to be available to play by people who can't afford to own them?

if it stop the near endless whinging about prices and stern - EVERYBODY - is welcome to come and play mine - FOC.

DAN YOU ARE FIRST ON THE LIST, in fact I will NOT play it until you've had the maiden game!

FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY please stop with the whinging - its like my wife is nagging me about leaving my socks on the floor. LOL

That issue has been conquered for a while now.

Oh I thought on latest sterns it hadn't been! Have you got a link to the solution for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone actually tried to run a pinball machine of a setup like that?

if it stop the near endless whinging about prices and stern - EVERYBODY - is welcome to come and play mine -
thank you. i'm not appealing for myself or campaigning for the masses tbh, just whining about the possible future for pinball when they make a machine that won't be played except by selected collectors. believe it or not, i'm not actually just on your back as your enemy, i'm just concerned for the future sale of the market. not everyone has your deep pockets and comfortable supercilious attitude.

@philpalmer will know better, Phil, any idea how many of these are coming over and how many may end up in operated arcades?

I know Dan :) but still - you will be the first person to play mine otherwise it will sit in my pinshed being NUO (no use only)!

Me. On my TRON, which is also a US import. I can 100% vouch for that method working.

Fantastic! Thanks for the info

I have a high end convertor in my lab but used for high voltage high end router testing and whilst it would do the job it would be far easier and cheaper to buy a UK one! Although that solution you posted has me thinking of an even simpler way of doing the same thing which I'll try over the weekend!

Neil

you have my sympathy Phil. £ down means usa produced pinball prices up. I know exporters who have received a major boost already from brexit, but importers are the flip side of the coin.

There are some folk who actually like to buy expensive stuff, brag about it, look down sneeringly on others. You need to find some more of these guys. The bigger the price tag the more they will buy. "They have more money than you and this is what they do"

https://www.instagram.com/richkidsofinstagram/?hl=en

On the subject of flyers. Where do you get flyers from for the latest games ?

if it stop the near endless whinging about prices and stern - EVERYBODY - is welcome to come and play mine - FOC.

Brilliant. I visit Surrey sometimes, I shall be in touch. Actually I never whinge about Stern who I think have brought us all some wonderful machines. Prices though, that's a different story.

Have a great Christmas with your new pinball, whatever it is.

Last edited:
They have a factory video from yesterday - that big rotating toy looks huge!

What's that bumfluff on Robin's face in the topper? Looks like a different person to the translite (EDIT: i think it actually is a different person, being Dead Flip's flyer and stuff)

This would've been far more appropriate:
1.jpg

They have a factory video from yesterday - that big rotating toy looks huge

I bet for every 3 playfields they produce they could make another out of the wood they cut out.
One big hole.... half the playfield has gone.
Nice to see they have put blades on the Le which is not on the promo flyer too. Looks cool though.
Hope it plays as good as it looks. Roll on 30th

Back
Top Bottom