What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic Voice Teleconference Platform

DRD

Registered
All

Is there a decent, cheap, teleconference service ? No need for video, and it could cause hassle with delay, bandwidth issues

Ideally one that is free for participants to dial into, so the organiser picks up the tab. This would limit expense claim related admin.

Thanks

Webex might be worth a shout its what work uses for conferencing / online meetings, you can either dial in from the application / web link or via a telephone number (it will then ask you for a meeting number generated by the host). From my understanding whenever I dialled in I never got charged.

Reactions: DRD
Zoom

40 minute limit on the free plan

To give you an idea of how popular it is, during lockdown its share price has jumped to be more than the combined us airline companies put together. Which are obv in dire straights but even still.

Facebook messenger
FaceTime audio if you all have Apple
What’s app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zoom

40 minute limit on the free plan

To give you an idea of how popular it is, during lockdown its share price has jumped to be more than the combined us airline companies put together. Which are obv in dire straights but even still.
Share price is falling back to earth as Zoom is in trouble over privacy and hacking issues.

Back
Top Bottom