What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barn Finds

pretty sure they left a lot of the pinball stuff behind as well,so it could still be grabbed,if your quick before the building collapses

I know one of the guys that went on that raid. Seriously dangerous building apparently. They literally risked their lives and had to leave loads behind

A load were just rescued from France. You can read more about it here: https://arcadeblogger.com/2017/09/15/arcade-raid-abandoned-house-vive-la-france/
Its a pity they did not have more vans and man power on the day. I would be happy to hire a van and join in such an adventure.
I wonder how many hoards are waiting to be found. I have been privileged to see a few and still know of one but I will not reveal who and where because I respect the guys privacy which is why these collections do not see the light of day until the owner either passes on or lose control of their collection.

Unfortunately they were heavily reliant on being given accurate information and the state of the place was not accurately disclosed.

That's a big part of why stuff got left behind unfortunately. :-(

Back
Top Bottom