What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Banzai Run

David84

Registered
Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a Banzai Run for my gameroom. So if anyone has one for sale, I would like to know it. A project machine is also great :).

There is an additional thing I have to ask of you. It has to be put on a pallet. Ofcourse I can pay any additional costs. I have a transport company which is daily going to the UK, so no problems with that.

Hopefully someone is willing to help me out.

Greetings from the Netherlands,

David from Dutcharcade (pinball repairman)

Ps.: If you would like to ship something from the Netherlands or other country to your place or have other questions regarding shipping or need a shipment address here in the Netherlands. So i can transfer it to you. Don't hesitate, just ask.

Last edited:
Rarely come up for sale over here. About one a year. Good luck with your quest.

Hi,

Eventually in Italy and really beyond my expectations. It was set in a garage 20y ago. I was on the road for other pinballs and I got a call from the seller. After some calls and checkin for red flags I decided to go there.

No pics for now, but will post my progress in the other section.

It was a little bit of luck and a reliable seller who just wanted to clean up his garage. It was stowed away for 20 years by his brother.

So lucky me and will give updates when I am finished with my other projects.

Greetings,

Back
Top Bottom