What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bank holiday post delays.

deathrow

Registered
Getting bored of waiting for pinball parts after the bank holiday.
Confirmed as posted tuesday on 1st class signed for service and still not here.

Just some led's but it really boils my p*ss as I wanted to fix and fit parts over the weekend.

Rant over :cuckoo:

Last edited:
It was my birthday yesterday. I got zero cards! Everybody said they sent them Tuesday 1st class. They all just turned up 10 minutes ago. :(

Yup had some stuff from eBay which I ordered last week, usually takes 2-3 days max to arrive and it took over a week!

It was my birthday yesterday. I got zero cards! Everybody said they sent them Tuesday 1st class. They all just turned up 10 minutes ago. :(

Thats cos you live in the back of beyond now, as opposed to in the middle of it.... ;)

Anyhow, happy birthday ya youngster ;)

Tell me about it. We didn't get post on a Monday or Friday for years, they then sacked the postman and as if by magic, we now get post every day.

Twat.
3 day week... ingenious... So much so, you never realised! :D

Postal twat you mean ;)

Well I ordered some parts from parts4pinball over a week ago and I'm still waiting for the invoice to pay for it before they can post!

Thank you. :)

Yes I did! I got Point Blank! Well, technically I haven't got it yet but My Wife bought it for me and it will be here soon.

N o . S h i t .

The proper arcade cabinet?

Without blowing my trumpet too hard that it hurts: I was so seriously addicted to that game I actually got semi-good at it. Mind you I held my thumb against the recoil which made it slightly easier.

Protect Dr Don!

Your wife appears to rock.

Back
Top Bottom