What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bank holiday pinball

Holy flippin line up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helped set the line up today and what a line up it is. Both BM and Aerosmith look fantastic. Had a quick go on Aerosmith and it seems like it'll be a good play. The pro just edged it for me looks like it's got better flow and not many extras on the LE. Will have a better idea after tonight think there's going to be plenty of men squeezed in to that elevator feeling the love ;)

Thanks to @chris b for the invite and @philpalmer for lending them. Thought you might make a surprise visit Phil for a game :eek:

Helped set the line up today and what a line up it is. Both BM and Aerosmith look fantastic. Had a quick go on Aerosmith and it seems like it'll be a good play. The pro just edged it for me looks like it's got better flow and not many extras on the LE. Will have a better idea after tonight think there's going to be plenty of men squeezed in to that elevator feeling the love ;)

Thanks to @chris b for the invite and @philpalmer for lending them. Thought you might make a surprise visit Phil for a game :eek:
Phil will appear late on, with an order book to take down a fistful of orders for Aerosmith.

Many thanks to @chris b @philpalmer & @lee riley for making these games available.

Batman66 is a LOT better than has been portrayed. Fun game that should be very good when the code is finished.
I expected to like Game Of Thrones and wasn't disappointed. Deep rules and requires lightning fast reflexes.
Aerosmith. Beautiful and silky smooth. Great sound and the display is crystal clear. Really liked it and am considering buying one.

Great evening playing some class games. Ditto @stoptap comments a big thumbs up to @chris b for hosting and GOT and @lee riley and @philpalmer for supplying the games :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

All great games and very different, GOT is Barry White DEEEEP the mini playfield totally adds to the game. Beautiful artwork and fantastic dragon mod. Aerosmith is a great game, good flow and looks fantastic. Not too many differences between the pro and LE other than the obvious mini playfield and the ker ching! Mirrored back glass on the LE (when not switched on) looked gorgeous and so did the colour coated legs.

Batman felt oldschool but was good for it. Needed a code update but the feel, music and call-outs were spot on, true to the original series.

"Egads Robin what sorcery is this? Holy smoke its PINBALL batman":rofl:

Thanks guys, great evening :thumbs:

Ditto what has been said above. Massive thanks to @chris b for hosting and @lee riley and @philpalmer for letting us play on the games. Loved the batman and didn't think I would like Aerosmith but really did. Just need to move a pin on to make room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great evening playing some class games. Ditto @stoptap comments a big thumbs up to @chris b for hosting and GOT and @lee riley and @philpalmer for supplying the games :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

All great games and very different, GOT is Barry White DEEEEP the mini playfield totally adds to the game. Beautiful artwork and fantastic dragon mod. Aerosmith is a great game, good flow and looks fantastic. Not too many differences between the pro and LE other than the obvious mini playfield and the ker ching! Mirrored back glass on the LE (when not switched on) looked gorgeous and so did the colour coated legs.

Batman felt oldschool but was good for it. Needed a code update but the feel, music and call-outs were spot on, true to the original series.

"Egads Robin what sorcery is this? Holy smoke its PINBALL batman":rofl:

Thanks guys, great evening :thumbs:
ANYTHING or ANYBODY that says 'egads' gets a thumbs up from me. :thumbs:

Really looking forward to playing Aerosmith Pro the next time I go to Tilt - not a big fan of the band but the game does look pretty great. I honestly think the Pro looks like it would shoot better than the LE/Premium, did anyone who played both side by side feel differently?

Great evening as others have said. Again big thanks to @lee riley @chris b @philpalmer for some great games. Late one to! Back here 12.20am!!

Really enjoyed playing the batman 66 and am very grestful to have a chance to play one. Really nice layout and a definite improvement on the dark night layout. Sound and music is awesome and I found myself remembering a lot more about the old 60s to series than I thought I world.

"Another great day in Gotham city" :)

Aerosmith was super fun which I was surprised as wasn't expecting to like it. One of the things that I really liked was the evolution of the Indy jones ark mech. Firing balls into it from a distance is just cool, no question and it can also stage the balls correctly for multiplayer games. Tricky down the inlane/outlines like most recent sterns, but then you need need to play well to do well!! No easy passes. Like the pro more, didn't see the value in the premium upper playfield. Sterns new display hardware is top notch. Crisp clear graphics. New node hardware and updates from earlier spike games which I have mixed views about

great line up and I agree on GoT, its one of those you where it really helps to know what you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom