What's new

Expired BALLYS THEATRE MACHINE

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.

sales1996

Banned
I have my Ballys theatre of magic pinball machine for sale. No modifications made - all original!

One of the greatest pinballs of all time and this is a beauty.

The playfield is very nice with only very minor wear.

Cabinet is nice as well WITH A COUPLE OF MINOR NICKS ON THE HEAD but the body of the game is nice...very nice.... Cabinets decals show good color.

Overall a dynamite and stunning example of this game.

THIS GAME HAS IT ALL, A ROTATING TRUNK WITH A MAGNET, THE INFAMOUS SAW MULTIBALL,A LEVITATING BALL THAT
DISAPPEARS....THIS GAME IS AWESOME

I bought from a collectors personal collection 6 years ago and it has been in my house since that time.

Am asking $4,800.00 shipped.

PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• bally1.jpg
    bally1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 86
  • bally2.jpg
    bally2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 83
  • bally5.jpg
    bally5.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 78
Hi. Not sure if you’re aware but this is a UK based forum. $4800
Shipped might not work in your favour.

Unless you’re a scammer, then you’re $4800 up.
Hi i am new here, a friend told me about forum so i decided to give it a try, sure i can be able to ship..You can PM me and we could figure things out

Hold on... why don’t we all send the money and let our friend here choose who he sends it to? That’s the only fair way I can see!

It is on ebay - basically listed in the same area.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ballys-theatre-of-magic-pinball-machine-/142628797913

But why the hell would you buy a ToM from the USA her in the UK?????

$4800 - £3500
Shipping easily - £400.
£3900
Import duty - approx 23%
£4.8K
Wait for the shipping..... and wait..... and wait....
Voltage change - easy enough - change jumper, thermistor and fuse value.
Possible damage - or hang on - its not a described.

Or - it may just be a SCAM

It does seem cheap - some on Pinside are $6.5K

Pretty disappointed by the mods on this one. Usually by now @Paul has got the guys home address and drone footage of the seller having breakfast on his back porch whilst directing @Sgt GrizZ to nearby cover whilst he dials in the sniper rifle.....all whilst telling us to put away the pitchforks and leave this one to the pros...

It's like they have private lives outside of this forum or something!! :hmm:

I think your all being a bit harsh to our over seas friend, Bargains are out there, have I mentioned the Scared Stiff & the Cirqus Voltaire i'm trying to flog lol :clap::p:D:(

I think your all being a bit harsh to our over seas friend, Bargains are out there, have I mentioned the Scared Stiff & the Cirqus Voltaire i'm trying to flog lol :clap::p:D:(

I have just received a telegram bearing sad news. My Aunt, the Countess of Buckinghamshire, is apparently not feeling too good....

Pretty disappointed by the mods on this one. Usually by now @Paul has got the guys home address and drone footage of the seller having breakfast on his back porch whilst directing @Sgt GrizZ to nearby cover whilst he dials in the sniper rifle.....all whilst telling us to put away the pitchforks and leave this one to the pros...

It's like they have private lives outside of this forum or something!! :hmm:

Probably because ive spent the last 36 hours in Hospital (Not me fortunately) as someone near and dear to me isnt well....

However, so as not to disappoint.... ;)

Seems like the user moved quick - at 10:13pm last night was on the "Fairway Network" (Coprorate) in Washington... and then at 11:!8 this morning was in Anzoátegui, Venezuela. Nice going! However you are based in Georgia??

From what i can see, unless you are an Aid-worker, thats probably not the best move since there's currently a lot of unrest there, and oil workers are dying of hunger...

Of course - If something is too good to be true.. it usually is. Nice try though...

Banned and locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom