What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Ballygator for Nip It

Gandalf

Banned
Registered
I know its a long shot, but if anbody has one in any condition, then please let me know.

Bank holiday Balligator bump ... surely somebody somewhere is sitting on the original plastic version. A guy on pinside who collects all the Ted Zale games mentioned reproducing it :-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/t...ally-nip-it-bazaar-loop-the-loop#post-3844486

upload_2018-5-4_7-51-54.png

yep, thats the original prototype, however that would be a secondary future project, and a much easier one, I think I could with little effort make the 2 part Ballygator plastic, which would be awesome, i actually already have the 1 piece Ballygator plastic in good condition.
what I need is the complete mechanism :(
without having to build it from scratch myself
i found a parts manual, with the 3D isometric sketch of what Ballygator mechanism looks like and the parts its made of
and have some low resolution photos found on the web
it could be made/built , however the drawing isn't clear enough to actually attempt it

without a working Ballygator, the game is lame as ball just rolls through without you having to catch it
creating a 2 part Ballygator plastic ( like the prototype ) would just be the icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom