What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Bally Wizard EM Chime Box and Player Unit

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi

As above. I recently acquired a Wizard. It has a non original chime box in it that, i have to say, is sadly lacking so am after a chime box and the echo/reverb boxes too.

Also noticed that the Player spider unit in the back box, One of the tracks has overheated and really cooked the board. It doesn't look like it will fail any time soon, but in the interest of preventative maintenance it would be good to replace it before it failed. So i do not need the mechanics, just the Printed Circuit Board will do. But if i have to have the mechanics as well then so be it :)

Thanks

John B

PS it will be at NLP. I finished earth braiding it last night :)

Hi

Thanks for the info. The board material is burnt around the track on mine, so different issue.

Yes those are the chimes and the one fitted was a terrible build quality, (solenoids sticking, holes not drilled in in line - no after build testing carried out). I guess something is better than nothing though, could have been a bad batch?

Would prefer to have the original if i can so still on the look out.

As a next best alternative, a Bally Jones plug (Male 4 ways chime plug) for it would also help as the connections have been soldered directly onto the female socket.

Cheers

JB

Got one from pinjunk on ebay in US. Great guy. Took a while to locate, but a few months later i had it in my sweaty hands., Just need to get some time to fit now... :)

Back
Top Bottom