What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bally vector play field

deathrow

Registered
Hey all

looking for some Bally vector playfield sections to practice restoration and painting techniques

thanks

Hi are you looking to buy a playfield or are you looking for a playfield to practise your skills on (and return it to the owner)?

Ok, no worries. Two more questions:

- the obvious one first, why not use the playfield in your machine?
- how badly worn is the playfield in your current machine?

Background to the second question: i have a spare Vector playfield that needs some work. But i haven't got time to work on it now. We could agree to make an exchange where i provide you with my spare playfield now, and in return you provide me with the playfield that is currently in your game after your work is complete. Provided that they are not vastly different in terms of wear, i think it is probably fair. What do you think? We could exchange pictures to assess whether we both think that this is a fair swap. Just a suggestion - I won't be disappointed if you are not interested. There is nothing in it for me.

I still live in hope they'll be a Vector hardtop at some point, then we'll all be sorted with gleaming playfields. Heck, I was even considering CPRs Led Zep conversion.

Background to the second question: i have a spare Vector playfield that needs some work. But i haven't got time to work on it now. We could agree to make an exchange where i provide you with my spare playfield now, and in return you provide me with the playfield that is currently in your game after your work is complete. Provided that they are not vastly different in terms of wear, i think it is probably fair. What do you think? We could exchange pictures to assess whether we both think that this is a fair swap. Just a suggestion - I won't be disappointed if you are not interested. There is nothing in it for me.

Im assuming he wants to be able to still play it while hes is working on the 'new' playfield. Maybe not but thats my guess.

still working on the machine and it’s boards etc.. I need the original in place (plus I like to play a game or two)
I could of course wait until I’m ready to do the pf but in all honesty I skip from one area to another to maintain enthusiasm. Having a second play field to work on ready to swap in will also help with swapping parts over correctly later

appreciate the offer but my current playfield would be restored and kept with the machine as a spare once removed...

Back
Top Bottom