What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Bally Tilt Plumb Bob

Nedreud

Registered
Looks as though my GOLD BALL is missing the plumb bob weight on the tilt mechanism. Hopefully someone has got one kicking around in the bottom of a box of junk parts, I don't need it super shiny or new! Can PayPal beer tokens and postage etc.

Just to show clearly it's the cone shaped lump of metal that dangles inside the cabinet by the coin door:

46777d1415107071-gottlieb-pinball-machine-stuck-tilt-mode-tilt[1].jpg

Thanks, @ronsplooter. When I looked at pinballmania.co.uk it looks as though they only sell the complete assembly and I only need the weight. Quite happy with an old one.

And thank you @cooldan! Blimey, I don't know who to chose as @Jay Walker said he might have a couple of them kicking around too! Ummm...

When I looked at pinballmania.co.uk it looks as though they only sell the complete assembly and I only need the weight.

Always worth dropping Andy an email when you're after parts as he has loads more stuff than is listed on the site :)

Back
Top Bottom