What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Bally SS Modern Multigame MPU

AlfonsoB

Registered
Bally FA SS MPU for sale £100 inc p&p (Recorded)

Support for most Bally 1977 to 1984 ( -17/-35) games and early Stern.

1694766573631.png

Similar to alltek in size using smd components, game selection by dip switch.
Dip switched option Anti flicker for LEDs (without needing to change lamp board).
However i have not tested or used that feature.

If you have an alternate rom/code can be added by writing to Sd card.
Freeplay option for a lot of the games (although 1 credit must be on the machine).
Some games have an alternative gameplay rom which is pickable from the list.

compatible games list here

Used on my Bally speakeasy and tested on Bally Star trek.

same as listed below
Similar one here US ebay

First come first served by PM.
Listing will be changed to sold when its not available.

Cheers AL

Last edited:
Bally MPU Still available per original listing plus some friends. 3 Total. 1x used as per original post and 2 new ( FPGA arrived on sat ).

fpga is mounted on the mpu pcb. Blue piggy backed board shown in the pic (see first post). it replaces the traditional ram chips which were on the Bally -17 and -35
boards which do the processing work.
The sd card holds the information for all of the games. so for instance it could be moved from a dolly parton to a KISS just by changing the
dip switch settings.

Yep. Thats exactly what these boards are. I needed an mpu for my Bally star trek. Already had bought one of the lisy Bally fa
earlier in the year from a retailer at £160. Decided to have a go at the diy route but by doing so though there is a min qty batch of 5. hence the spare boards for sale.

TBH I thought there would be plenty of people looking for a new bally mpu at nearly half the price of an ALLtek.

gottlieb equivilent. 350 euro!

Back
Top Bottom