What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally Speak Easy Project (Speakeasy)

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
As titled. Picked this up today. A Bally Speakeasy Pinball. Nice winter project for someone perhaps. This is untested so expect to have work to do.

£450 cash as is. If you want it working i can sort out but will be more and maybe not til after christmas

Quick inspection. Backglass is in very good condition. Playfield looks good. dirty and needs a clean. All original pops there and the 5 swing targets. Central wheel looks ok. Also 3 lenses are loose on the bonus area. Can see at least 2 in the bottom of the cab. Cabinet looks good. Legs not great. Backbox cabinet looks ok, one side needs a little bit of work.

Collection only via appointment, or use Martin Delivery services.

IMG_0309.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg
IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0312.jpg
IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0317.jpg
IMG_0318.jpg
IMG_0319.jpg
IMG_0320.jpg
IMG_0321.jpg
IMG_0322.jpg
IMG_0323.jpg
IMG_0324.jpg
View attachment 55497
IMG_0326.jpg

Last edited:
This is next up after the king pin gets sorted unless someone wants it as a project for the winter/spring.

is offering £300 cash on collection too cheeky ? am local
its not a desirable model, it's the 2 player mini ( not full size 4 player ) and seems to have more rust than a car made by British Leyland.

Erm Max,this ain't ebay where you make "cheeky" offers but if you must then pm the seller. More rust than a B/L car?, how many 35yr old b/l cars are still on the road. It's a project and at £450 imho its on the money. Good luck finding a 4 player. Apologies Jim.

Erm Max,this ain't ebay where you make "cheeky" offers but if you must then pm the seller. More rust than a B/L car?, how many 35yr old b/l cars are still on the road. It's a project and at £450 imho its on the money. Good luck finding a 4 player. Apologies Jim.

last year there was at least 1 perhaps even 2 from memory 4 player versions of Speakeasy , in working order sold for under £500 on Ebay, i cant remember the exact figures, but it was between £400 and £500 each, in working order, fairly tidy too, i might have even saved a copy of the listings in my Pinball folder.
i don't think £300 is too far off the mark, you are welcome to disagree.

there is a lot of rust on this one thats offered, I bought 36 machines in 2017 and I think only one of those had more rust on it.

Ive just joined this forum, i read the rules, did I miss something ?
I didn't read anywhere that I had to make all offers as private messages, am I mistaken ? if so someone please correct me.
Im used to bartering in public rather than in secret.

Reactions: Arv
last year there was at least 1 perhaps even 2 from memory 4 player versions of Speakeasy , in working order sold for under £500 on Ebay, i cant remember the exact figures, but it was between £400 and £500 each, in working order, fairly tidy too, i might have even saved a copy of the listings in my Pinball folder.
i don't think £300 is too far off the mark, you are welcome to disagree.

there is a lot of rust on this one thats offered, I bought 36 machines in 2017 and I think only one of those had more rust on it.

Ive just joined this forum, i read the rules, did I miss something ?
I didn't read anywhere that I had to make all offers as private messages, am I mistaken ? if so someone please correct me.
Im used to bartering in public rather than in secret.
I just think some buyers / sellers don’t want to wash their laundry in public when doing a deal. Don’t take it personal....whilst you are happy doing it, the op might not be.....pricing on pinballs can be a tetchy subject on the forum....!

Back
Top Bottom