What's new

Sold Bally Speak Easy Project (Speakeasy)

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
As titled. Picked this up today. A Bally Speakeasy Pinball. Nice winter project for someone perhaps. This is untested so expect to have work to do.

£450 cash as is. If you want it working i can sort out but will be more and maybe not til after christmas

Quick inspection. Backglass is in very good condition. Playfield looks good. dirty and needs a clean. All original pops there and the 5 swing targets. Central wheel looks ok. Also 3 lenses are loose on the bonus area. Can see at least 2 in the bottom of the cab. Cabinet looks good. Legs not great. Backbox cabinet looks ok, one side needs a little bit of work.

Collection only via appointment, or use Martin Delivery services.

IMG_0309.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg
IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0312.jpg
IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0317.jpg
IMG_0318.jpg
IMG_0319.jpg
IMG_0320.jpg
IMG_0321.jpg
IMG_0322.jpg
IMG_0323.jpg
IMG_0324.jpg
View attachment 55497
IMG_0326.jpg

Last edited:
This is next up after the king pin gets sorted unless someone wants it as a project for the winter/spring.

is offering £300 cash on collection too cheeky ? am local
its not a desirable model, it's the 2 player mini ( not full size 4 player ) and seems to have more rust than a car made by British Leyland.

Erm Max,this ain't ebay where you make "cheeky" offers but if you must then pm the seller. More rust than a B/L car?, how many 35yr old b/l cars are still on the road. It's a project and at £450 imho its on the money. Good luck finding a 4 player. Apologies Jim.

Erm Max,this ain't ebay where you make "cheeky" offers but if you must then pm the seller. More rust than a B/L car?, how many 35yr old b/l cars are still on the road. It's a project and at £450 imho its on the money. Good luck finding a 4 player. Apologies Jim.

last year there was at least 1 perhaps even 2 from memory 4 player versions of Speakeasy , in working order sold for under £500 on Ebay, i cant remember the exact figures, but it was between £400 and £500 each, in working order, fairly tidy too, i might have even saved a copy of the listings in my Pinball folder.
i don't think £300 is too far off the mark, you are welcome to disagree.

there is a lot of rust on this one thats offered, I bought 36 machines in 2017 and I think only one of those had more rust on it.

Ive just joined this forum, i read the rules, did I miss something ?
I didn't read anywhere that I had to make all offers as private messages, am I mistaken ? if so someone please correct me.
Im used to bartering in public rather than in secret.

Reactions: Arv
last year there was at least 1 perhaps even 2 from memory 4 player versions of Speakeasy , in working order sold for under £500 on Ebay, i cant remember the exact figures, but it was between £400 and £500 each, in working order, fairly tidy too, i might have even saved a copy of the listings in my Pinball folder.
i don't think £300 is too far off the mark, you are welcome to disagree.

there is a lot of rust on this one thats offered, I bought 36 machines in 2017 and I think only one of those had more rust on it.

Ive just joined this forum, i read the rules, did I miss something ?
I didn't read anywhere that I had to make all offers as private messages, am I mistaken ? if so someone please correct me.
Im used to bartering in public rather than in secret.
I just think some buyers / sellers don’t want to wash their laundry in public when doing a deal. Don’t take it personal....whilst you are happy doing it, the op might not be.....pricing on pinballs can be a tetchy subject on the forum....!

Back
Top Bottom