What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Bally Playboy - £1450

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
For sale is my Bally Playboy machine. Currently located at Flip Out London Pinball Club, this machine has just been thoroughly serviced including 3 brand new boards in order to ensure it's reliability. The chime unit is fully working and the only reason for the sale is that some visitors to the club believe it to be offensive. You are welcome to try the game out for yourself by visiting the club, delivery can be arranged locally or using Martin nationwide.

Attachments

• PBboards.jpg
    PBboards.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 137
  • PB2.jpg
    PB2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 141
  • PB3.jpg
    PB3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 148
  • PB5.jpg
    PB5.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 139
  • PB4.jpg
    PB4.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 145
  • PB.jpg
    PB.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 141
  • PB Boards.jpg
    PB Boards.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 136
These are conversations that us founders have had over and over. Sopranos is another that divides opinion. With Playboy being mine (and plenty more games that can replace it) I have decided to let someone else enjoy it.

These are conversations that us founders have had over and over. Sopranos is another that divides opinion. With Playboy being mine (and plenty more games that can replace it) I have decided to let someone else enjoy it.
'enjoy it '...... [emoji16]

Sopranos should be banned for having the single most depressing translite in all pinball. One glance at it can tip a fragile soul into a pit of depression from which there is no escape. God it's grim.[emoji23]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I can imagine that the offended people wouldnt complain if it was a dreamboys pin! By the way i love the game despite my hatrid of sexism BOTH ways.

Hmm ok, i played that many times when i was a kid and i turned out ok....ish! (Lol) Im tempted btw as i love the game much more than the stern and de ones but as usual not much space going spare

Well I guess there's a lot of stuff people don't like from the 1970's ...……… but IMHO you still can't beat the music from that era! Is this an emerging business opportunity...………..screen off an area for offensive machines and charge extra to play;)

Really high quality pictures Matt :)
Is it a Playboy Pinball?

Just went through them again and your photos are definitely improving.
How do you increase the fuzziness so much?

Last edited:
shame a classic game has to go for that reason and i cant believe what some find offensive these days, but matt has to look after his customers. good luck with sale.
BTW OMG!! I just noticed farfalla and jacks open are on your pin list! are they in the club? love them! wish it wasnt so far but i think may have to make a visit soon as still not seen a spooky or a couple of others too. and i need to collect my dutch trophy!:D

Farfalla is at the club and it's ace. Didn't see the Jack's open when I was there?

What a pathetic country the UK is becoming. I have zero interest in the whole Playboy scene, but to airbrush it from history is absurd.

I get it that the customer is king. I run a community cinema and I have to be careful with 15 rated films given the sensitivities of my audience and my small village catchment area.

Some of the greatest feats of human artistry have profoundly more explicit content than Playboy. And I don't see the Italians or French banning them.

The Islamic State would ban them though.

Michelangelo's David.

'David'_by_Michelangelo_Fir_JBU002.jpg

The Venus di Milo

7511_xl.jpg

The birth of Venus

Aphrodite.jpg

What a pathetic country the UK is becoming. I have zero interest in the whole Playboy scene, but to airbrush it from history is absurd.

I get it that the customer is king. I run a community cinema and I have to be careful with 15 rated films given the sensitivities of my audience and my small village catchment area.

Some of the greatest feats of human artistry have profoundly more explicit content than Playboy. And I don't see the Italians or French banning them.

The Islamic State would ban them though.

Michelangelo's David.

View attachment 83599

The Venus di Milo

View attachment 83600

The birth of Venus

View attachment 83601

Agreed it’s madness ...
Next they will want to erase this from the art world as well

0C01D1BF-65DF-4C26-968B-8211D96222D6.jpeg

Jesus with a lamb and saber

The camera on my phone is notoriously bad. I asked Nock to take the pics and send them onto me, looks like we are both pony at taking photo's. Still, the game is available for public play so not hiding anything.

Back
Top Bottom