What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally nitrogroundshaker

philpalmer

Site Supporter
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Very nice. New alltek Mpu. Playfield is really good. Recently re rubbered. Working!

No warranty! Sold as is

£500

im sure a few months back someone was after one of these. looks like nice deck and glass as well

Was me looking for one awhile back, Damn, looks like was too slow. Was going to do something with this new code wise for NLP. Oh well

Was me looking for one awhile back, Damn, looks like was too slow. Was going to do something with this new code wise for NLP. Oh well
Damm

Me as well

Been looking for one over a year now
Had forum open all day
Soon as I drive home one comes up
And miss it
Doohhhh

I saw this minutes after it was listed and literally had to sit on my hands to stop myself sending a PM :-D

No space, another game incoming, but I'll prob regret not snagging this. Always quite fancied it.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Me too !! But my hand slipped out from under me !! but I did type very slowly !! :D
I saw this minutes after it was listed and literally had to sit on my hands to stop myself sending a PM :-D

No space, another game incoming, but I'll prob regret not snagging this. Always quite fancied it.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom