What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally Nip It on ebay

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Don't see these too often. Ive always fancied one as my first EM. Played it at the UKPP and I really like its theme and look.

Now it's not every day I ask this but on this occasion I actually have no bloody idea!!

What would one expect to pay for one in non working condition???

Cheers

Gaz

The one at the UKPP belongs to a mate of mine, I'll ask him what he thinks in terms of Nip It value :)

Johns Nip It came from Mark Squires - who did an awesome job shopping it. I *think* he sold it for £400 or thereabouts IIRC. But that was for a fully working, shopped Sir Squires example, so scruffy non worker somewhere south of that :thumb:

Hi

The trick will be finding one. Quite a few variables / assumption will impact what you might pay.

Rule of thumb for most E/Ms is 100-200 for a non worker.

However...

Make sure the back glass is present, intact and not too ropey.
Playfiled is ok, with little in the way of wood showing through artwork
Plastics are all present and intact / serviceable
Grabber mech is still present / complete
Zipper flippers are present still complete

B4 you buy, take a look at the IPDB and take some pictures with you of what should be present so you can be sure.

That said, they don't come up that often, so it wil be take what you can get and start from there.

Out of interest. Did you notice / read the datasheet in a plastic stand on top of the NipIt at the show? If you did, did you visit the website?

Just curious.

Cheers

JB

Hi mate.
I didn't see that info sheet at the show. And rather annoyingly but to be expected, the auction had been ended early.
Oh well, no room anyway!!

Back
Top Bottom