What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Bally NBA fastbreak project

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Folks
I’ve got a fastbreak project in my garage, it has cabinet that’s solid but for me would need decaling, playfield that is mostly complete bar the defender motor (which I have just not installed) has a DMD, two boards, but not the originals needs the back glass ball setup also has legs.

I planned to restore it and use it in Two player with my other fastbreak but then I ran out of space. I’ll post pictures at the weekend but looking for around £500 for it which is what the boards and DMD are worth) Probably good for the base of PC powered game maybe?

Let me know if you are interested.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Neil
I scrapped an NBA and probably have some bits lying around. I know the PF is quite nice.
Just a thought

Oh the PF and manual

Attachments

• 3FDDCD5D-7EBC-4536-8D78-E6483395269F.jpeg
    3FDDCD5D-7EBC-4536-8D78-E6483395269F.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 77
thanks, I think the playfield is ok on this game but it needs a CPU board for sure. Will post up pictures and let the masses disect what needs to be done on it.

Neil.

yeah Sold pending payment; Tony contacted me first with a specific ask on it and he has decided to take it. If he doesn't Phil is next.

Hi Neil, thought I was first on this when I PMed you yesterday morning and you told me you would post some pics. Let me know please Neil. You didn't say anybody else was before me, that was at 8.37am? Let me know please, thought it was first come first served. A little disappointed if I have lost out for some reason. Thanks, Mike.

Is there a filter to show pins “For Sale” ?

Yes, if you go to Forum -> Machines for Sale / Wanted / Trade, there's a filter drop-down near the top of the page on the right where you can chose the prefix you want to see, so just choose For Sale.

That's on my phone, so might look different on laptop etc but should be there somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom