What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bally Mr & Mrs Pac-Man Playfield

I have a full game left that will be for spares if that’s of interest
If the original poster is not interested in the playfield as spares then I would likely take you up on the offer, and some other parts, depending on what you have. Thanks. Sorry to hijack, just moving myself second inline if possible.

I will send you some paint sticks off Amazon Alan :)

Joking apart I think someone else posted for one not that long ago.

It is not a great game - not worth throwing money into replacement PFs in my opinion. Good retheme :)

It is not a great game - not worth throwing money into replacement PFs in my opinion. Good retheme :)
Sorry but I disagree, it’s a great game. Had plenty over the years. You’ve got to know the maze patterns! Great sounds, & speech to

Alan- I sold a nos playfield awhile back. Might be still around somewhere

Sorry but I disagree, it’s a great game. Had plenty over the years. You’ve got to know the maze patterns! Great sounds, & speech to

Alan- I sold a nos playfield awhile back. Might be still around somewhere
I’ve never played it. i have no idea about the maze. is there a trick?

I’ve never played it. i have no idea about the maze. is there a trick?
So you have the game or you want the game or you are building the game or....

And yes, there is a way to make sure you can complete the mazes without being eaten, just like 'learning the patterns' in most early 80s video games. If you are 'pacman agressive' of course then it doesn't matter at that point

It is a shame that this game gets written off when not many people actually understand the depth of it and how much fun it is

there have been plenty for sale over the last few years,so it seems it was quite a common game to be imported back in the day,I only ever remember seeing it once in torquay when I was a kid though,despite travelling around most of the uk on holiday with my parents during that time period

Fun game and ballys best seller after flash Gordon but was hated by pinheads in the past and often used a parts machine. Lots of displays and the squark n talk board. Seen as a kids pin and in league with those pesky video games

Back
Top Bottom