What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bally MPU AS2518-35

David Stephens

Registered
My Fathom has died will not boot up. Pulled one out of a Xenon I have in storage and Fathom booted although the Xenon card looks pretty bad so probably need 2. Alltek is my last option!

Well worth it, as you have a new board which eliminates a number of issues when fault finding. Wish I still had my Fathom :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have decided to get an Alltek for the Fathom but if anyone has a spare Bally card I am still interested. The card out of the Xenon is looking pretty bad and has the green coating on the back peeling off and solder festered all the way round the edges. Did not expect this as the machine has been stored in a dry warm room but a card from another machine in the same room which has been there the same length of time (and I forgot remove the batteries) has been preserved in perfect condition. I maybe wrong here but did leaving the batteries in help keep the card in good condition?
Hello Ady nice to see another Norfolk man on the site are there others?

Any good?

IMG_9092.JPG
IMG_9091.JPG

Your the first I have come across on the forum. Feel at home now :). I will have a look at my boards as may have a Bally? Would be non working but if good condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a good working original one here, fully checked at £85.

And I've also got a new "kit" one which i got from Australia, built it up, and been using it as a spare for months. That's £130 It was made by "twobits" I think.

Much cheaper than the £200 Alteks.

Back
Top Bottom