What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally / Midway Truck Stop Question

Game On

Banned
I managed to "grab" the Truck Stop from eBay for a great price. BUT for some reason no-one has vans for hire in my area at the moment.
I have a Hyundai Tuscon and a normal "Hinged" Bally Williams game will just NOT fit because of the height when folded down.

My Question is.... I cant see a hinge on Truck Stop so ........Does it fold down or does the back-box come off completely? (like old EM PINS) If it does I will be able to get it in my car

Advice much appreciated

Paul

All backboxes are removable with a little care and attention.

All backboxes are removable with a little care and attention.
Of course if you carefully disconnect all the loom from the boards but what I meant was does this machines backbox detach in the same wasy as an old EM does. I think I have discovered that it does have a hinge so unless I give myself a shedload of extra work I will need a van!

Just disconnect the wires and remove any bolts and it will lift off. If there are any hinges on the side remove all those too.

I've moved all my pins (heads off) in a kia rio and had no problems so far.

Back
Top Bottom