What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Bally/Midway 1989-91..ish

Uncle Bucky

Site Supporter
Alias
Simon
Hi everyone,
After a 6 year hiatus and visiting the Swavesey pinball show (which was completely awesome) I've realised there is a pinball size hole in my life.
Having had a good think about it I've decided to try and build a long term collection. It has been chosen based on what I have enjoyed playing and owning over the years and financial constraints.

I'm on the hunt for the following ( all be it max 2 at a time) ...

Elvira and the party monsters
Mousin around
Transporter the rescue
Dr Dude
Pool Sharks
Radical
Bally gameshow
Harley Davidson (91)
Party zone
Black rose

I know that some of these are harder to find than others and that some are more expensive than others. I guess in a perfect world unshopped would be kinder on the wallet as they will go through a complete strip down with me anyway.

On this post I'm after 1 or 2 depending on price.

Thanks Guys and Gals.. Ill be keeping my fingers crossed :)

Simon.

Party Zone was around a week or two ago from memory. Might have been ebay or marketplace so inflated price but in full working order of course!

Last edited:
Williams Electronics acquired Bally/Midway in 1988 and the last shipment of Banzai Run was May 1989 …… There is a beaut currently for sale on the forum 👍

Williams Electronics acquired Bally/Midway in 1988 and the last shipment of Banzai Run was May 1989 …… There is a beaut currently for sale on the forum 👍
That is a beauty.. and unusual... but I'm after machines with a set of top speakers and shiny strips and bally logos..😉😁

Hi everyone,
After a 6 year hiatus and visiting the Swavesey pinball show (which was completely awesome) I've realised there is a pinball size hole in my life.
Having had a good think about it I've decided to try and build a long term collection. It has been chosen based on what I have enjoyed playing and owning over the years and financial constraints.

I'm on the hunt for the following ( all be it max 2 at a time) ...

Elvira and the party monsters
Mousin around
Transporter the rescue
Dr Dude
Pool Sharks
Radical
Bally gameshow
Harley Davidson (91)
Party zone
Black rose

I know that some of these are harder to find than others and that some are more expensive than others. I guess in a perfect world unshopped would be kinder on the wallet as they will go through a complete strip down with me anyway.

On this post I'm after 1 or 2 depending on price.

Thanks Guys and Gals.. Ill be keeping my fingers crossed :)

Simon.
Afternoon everyone..

I'm going to close this thread as I should be picking my first machine off the list on Friday. I've decided to put partyzone and blackrose on the backburner for now to concentrate on the alphanumerics. Thank you to everyone who picked up the thread. However if you do have any of the machines on the list that you want to part with.. let me know :)

Thanks

Simon

Back
Top Bottom