What's new

Wanted Bally Logo Plate

JMP

Site Supporter
One of these for Gilligans:

s15.postimg.org_6eplpspmj_20170220_201629.jpg

Bay Area Amusements have them but too expensive with shipping and tax (if applied).

Cheers if got one in decent condition.

Last edited:
Yeah, you must not have seen my last comment above. ;) $50 approx. with shipping.... not that desperate !

Yeah, you must not have seen my last comment above. ;) $50 approx. with shipping.... not that desperate !
Ahh. Missed that.
If you can get a good scan of one why not get one 3D printed or even laser cut out of stainless ?

Maybe combine an order? I'm after a junk yard sewer cliffy but haven't ordered due to the initial shipping cost.

Try Mark Robinson , I gave him a replacement for his Dr Dude a while ago so he should have the one from that.
Pretty sure I have another but looked and can't find anything, I have to much stuff to go through so no wonder I can't find owt.

Try Mark Robinson , I gave him a replacement for his Dr Dude a while ago so he should have the one from that.
Pretty sure I have another but looked and can't find anything, I have to much stuff to go through so no wonder I can't find owt.
Perhaps it is somewhere where you don't know where it is ? :hmm:

Cheers Daz, Mark just left here too. Will collar him later and check.

Seems a difficult part to get hold of. I'd go for the one at bay area amusements and just take the hit. Had a look about for you. Couldn't find anything

Cheers but $52 plus tax for a bit of plastic is ridiculous. May order with something else otherwise the broken one can stay.

Back
Top Bottom