What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bally Logo Plate

JMP

Site Supporter
One of these for Gilligans:

s15.postimg.org_6eplpspmj_20170220_201629.jpg

Bay Area Amusements have them but too expensive with shipping and tax (if applied).

Cheers if got one in decent condition.

Last edited:
Yeah, you must not have seen my last comment above. ;) $50 approx. with shipping.... not that desperate !

Yeah, you must not have seen my last comment above. ;) $50 approx. with shipping.... not that desperate !
Ahh. Missed that.
If you can get a good scan of one why not get one 3D printed or even laser cut out of stainless ?

Maybe combine an order? I'm after a junk yard sewer cliffy but haven't ordered due to the initial shipping cost.

Try Mark Robinson , I gave him a replacement for his Dr Dude a while ago so he should have the one from that.
Pretty sure I have another but looked and can't find anything, I have to much stuff to go through so no wonder I can't find owt.

Try Mark Robinson , I gave him a replacement for his Dr Dude a while ago so he should have the one from that.
Pretty sure I have another but looked and can't find anything, I have to much stuff to go through so no wonder I can't find owt.
Perhaps it is somewhere where you don't know where it is ? :hmm:

Cheers Daz, Mark just left here too. Will collar him later and check.

Seems a difficult part to get hold of. I'd go for the one at bay area amusements and just take the hit. Had a look about for you. Couldn't find anything

Cheers but $52 plus tax for a bit of plastic is ridiculous. May order with something else otherwise the broken one can stay.

Back
Top Bottom