What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally Fireball

andy

Site Supporter
One of the most famous EM games, Fireball has 3 ball multi ball, zipper flippers, skill shot, kickback and spinning disk!

This all works and plays really well and is in very nice overall condition - you might have seen and played it at shows under its previous owner @ronsplooter

The playfield is really good - amazingly good for the age really - and the plastics are excellent. The backglass is good with strong bright colours, the only things to note are a bit of crazing in the white paint round three of the score windows, and a small piece of damage to the glass to the right of the player 4 window. This happened years ago so shouldn't get any worse and, as the artwork there is mostly black with some white stars, is not really noticeable.

The cab is good with no major dings, the chrome legs are ok but would definitely benefit from rubbing down.

Own a piece of pinball history for £1000! :) Collection from Bristol, or local delivery is possible, or use Martin.

Andy

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh and I'd be interested in p/x too (cash either way) so let me know what you've got! :)

Wow Andy...love it! But hope it's not just me...but fireball is a drain monster!
And this one to top it all off.....is "dirk sprung dork technique!".........
GLWTS ....

Like it - tempted - and just around the corner.
No space really - unless p/x with a 'Time Zone' in fair condition..
One of my fave 'blasts from the past', Fireball.. Even in German..
Bill.

Machine is still available at the moment and thanks to all who've been in touch.

Like it - tempted - and just around the corner.
No space really - unless p/x with a 'Time Zone' in fair condition..
One of my fave 'blasts from the past', Fireball.. Even in German..
Bill.

Have PMd you for a chat.

I don't want it but I know I guy who may be interested. I've PMed you details.

Thanks for the lead!

Back
Top Bottom