What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally Atlantis

Pharo

Site Supporter
Hi
Bought a bunch of flyers off eBay the other day just got them delivered and the fella Christophe who sold them was kind enough to throw in a few extra one is of the game Atlantis I had never heard of this is anybody here got one or played one and is it any good.

Cheers Brian

It's a great game - I loved playing Atlantis in the Olympia arcade in Weston super Mare back when it was new, and I was much younger! :)

I've been looking for one for ages and while there are at least a couple kicking around with group members (@PinballDaze , @Arv ) I've not been able to find one for sale. :(

So, if anyone has one I could persuade them to part with....... ;)

Andy

Oh btw I was assuming you have the flyer for the Bally game, not the Gottlieb EM?

The Gottlieb may well be a great game too but I've never played one!

Had one about 10 years ago. Was first bally badged game to use all Williams parts . great fun

Wrong way round. It was the last game to use bally parts . had an 11a sound board added to the 6803 cpu

It's still here and is played on a regular basis.
Have some tasteful under playfield leds.
Have kept the original red glow (555's with red condoms during multiball). They could've gone for blue, because of the under water theme, but still like that red effect.

It's on the preliminary list for the Welsh weekend next year.

Back
Top Bottom