What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bally 6083 sound boards

PUP

Site Supporter
Hi a mate of mine from the fruit machine community has found 2 Bally 6803 Sound boards while sorting through old fruit boards. Obviously they are untested but thought could be a gold dust find to someone on here who may need. They have roms still in but no labels on. contact me if interested. No use to me as iv no 6803 games to try them in. Thanks, Andy

Do you know which ones they are?

6803 games used a few different sound boards, eg Squawk and Talk, Turbo Cheap Squeak, Sounds Deluxe, and the last couple of games used Wms Sys 11 sound.

Andy

Hi a mate of mine from the fruit machine community has found 2 Bally 6803 Sound boards while sorting through old fruit boards. Obviously they are untested but thought could be a gold dust find to someone on here who may need. They have roms still in but no labels on. contact me if interested. No use to me as iv no 6803 games to try them in. Thanks, Andy
Hi PUP
is it a "Cheap – Squeak" type board.?
make some pictures please...
if you don't use it ?
How much want you? ( but I'm in France )
L.P

Back
Top Bottom