What's new

Found it! bally 2" right flipper shoe,bally bob

stevebm1

Registered
after a couple of bits to help with a project,im after a right bally 2" white flipper shoe with flipper wrote on it the correct way,and a bally plumb bob.

Last edited:
Bally can be written either way.You lookin for L or R one. Plumb bob, Like a question mark with long wire that the bob fits on?

the 2" flippers on my space invaders are not a set I need one like in the picture plus a tilt bob,as in picture also
i1286.photobucket.com_albums_a610_kevlarx65_Mobile_20Uploads_20150105_164308_zpsqtzjedlr.jpg
plummmmmmm.jpg

Steve

If this is for the vector mini playfield - by all means try the 2" flipper. There is an ongoing debate in the vector brotherhood as to whether the upper playfield should have a 2" flipper (looks right, but very hard to make controlled shots with it) or a 3" flipper (looks too big, but plays better). The manual quotes one flipper, the flyer shows another

But I would say try both for a couple of weeks and decide which you prefer.

Vector's mini playfield is very, very easy to drain from any one of the three ramps. Time in the mini playfield is always very short. I think the 3" plays much, much better. I tried the 2", tried to like it, but could not. Yes a 3" looks too big, it looks too fat, it partly blocks the middle ramp into the mini playfield. But it is nigh impossible to shoot the ball up the middle ramp from the left upper flipper anyway, even with a 2" flipper there

my vector already has a 2" flipper,I prefer it like that as it weakens the throw a bit and your less likely to smash the bulbs,behind the drop targets.This wanted ad was to get one to replace the right one on my space invaders,as it had two left bats fitted,instead of a pair

big thanks to forum member paddy the greek for sorting me out with both bit's I wanted:clap:

Back
Top Bottom