What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Balls in London

MickFFFFF

Registered
Hi all - Does anyone know of somewhere in London where I could buy some new balls in person please? Queue the innuendos...

Cheers,
Mick

Surely easier to just order some by the time you factor in time/expense getting them ?? :hmm:

Just had my pin delivered and it desperately needs new balls. I'm a bit excited so didn't want to wait for delivery if I didn't have to!

Sorry don't think I can help. I've got a big bag of 10 new carbon steel balls I got from Andy that I haven't used yet, and I may be in Euston Square this evening but that's miles away from SW15.

Sorry don't think I can help. I've got a big bag of 10 new carbon steel balls I got from Andy that I haven't used yet, and I may be in Euston Square this evening but that's miles away from SW15.

Thanks for the offer, need to stay local tonight though. Think I might have to just wait by the mailbox!

Back
Top Bottom