What's new

Badgers!

Cool, never ever seen a live badger. **** loads of squashed one but never a live one. I'll trade you the manky city foxes we have round here

Cool, never ever seen a live badger. **** loads of squashed one but never a live one.

I had never seen a live one either until a couple of weeks ago. Just road kill. Now I watch them every night. I have stopped watching TV! (Except Game of Thrones of course. Let's not get carried away.)

I've never watched Game of Thrones, but i have seen live Badgers.

Our TV just collects dust... might get a DMD extender and give it a new lease of life!

Awesome, even tho I live in the country side the only place I've seen a live badger as well as bears and wild boar was slovenia

Seriously? Real badgers? I never saw a live one either. Did you get video? What are those photos from, they look really fake and odd

Ok...maybe never seen a live badger, but I do remember Eddie Mole whose band is the "Angry Badgers" - so in some respects I suppose I have seen a live one :)

Regards,
Dan.

Seriously? Real badgers? I never saw a live one either. Did you get video? What are those photos from, they look really fake and odd
They are **** quality because I took them on my phone, with zoom, at night, through 2 panes of glass. They are the best I could get at the time! I have got a video too but, again, its pretty dark. Much darker than the pics.

Last edited:
Are you sure they're not distracting you round the back while their mates are lifting your MM out through the front?

OK! There is now zero ****s given by these Badgers! They are coming out super early these days! Got some good snaps just now. They don't seem to care about me being there any more.

20150618_212616.jpg
20150618_212620.jpg
20150618_212633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom