What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backbox held on by clamp only...

Durzel

Registered
I feel like this is possibly a prelude to a post in the "worse mistake you've made" thread...

I'm going to be taking the side rails, backbox hinges, apron, lockdown bar, glass receiver at the back and legs off my TAF to get painted in a purple glitter. Ideally I'd like to get this all done in one go.

It's already sat on my hydraulic trolley so pretty much ready to go, but I'm wondering how safe it's going to be to have the backbox up secured only by the clamp at the back.

It won't be moving anywhere or played obviously but is this a really bad idea? Can that clamp take the weight of the backbox?

Alternative suggestions besides getting the backbox hinges done separately gratefully received....

Whoa.

Hang on a minute. Did I read "purple glitter"

Christ, burning the damned thing would almost be a better idea.

TAF deserves better. Sorry. But it does.

Whoa.

Hang on a minute. Did I read "purple glitter"

Christ, burning the damned thing would almost be a better idea.

TAF deserves better. Sorry. But it does.

Could that decrease value?? Not that money’s everything, but it’s an overinflated game already, and I assume you bought at the higher end of that bracket... surely black, or chrome, if anything?

might be with sticking some foam or something on the front of the play field so if it falls nothing bad happens.

Back
Top Bottom