What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back To The Future Pinball Machine Location?

odpin85

Registered
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where there is a Back To The Future pinball machine located in the UK? Pub, Bar etc. Keen to play it!!

I am based in the midlands. Willing to travel!

Cheers.

I don't think I have ever seen one on site. That shows how rare it is because we had an operator in Leeds who used to buy lots of Data East games. I recall playing Robocop, Monday Night Football, The Simpsons, Phantom Of The Opera, Star Trek and all the most common games like Star Wars and Lethal Weapon 3 but never a Back To The Future.

I think you'd be better off hoping that a kind owner would invite you round to play their pin, before they sell it to you!

Are you a member of your local league? Someone may have you local to you.

Good luck and let me know what you think of BTTF it's one I'd like to play/own.

I can confirm Dark Matter Cafe in Durham has one. 50p a go I believe. It's the machine that was won at NERG. :)

I'm intending to take BTTF to a midlands event next year as have had a lot of request for it to be the "oldie" amongst the dot matrix games. watch the events page

Thanks for the replies everyone. Few good leads for me to follow up. Will be in touch with those who have offered to let me have a go on their BTTF machine. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom