What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

back off the lorry pinball jumble sale at PINFEST

steve brum

Site Supporter
advance notice

no longer literally off the lorry as I did forsee some health and safety and maybe weather issues.

So now in the side corridor on Saturday 12 to 2pm

crates and crates of parts - coils , playfield parts , trim , metal parts etc etc etc - lots to rummage through

the stuff thats a pain in the ass to post and/or tedious to list on eBay. that odd bit of metal nobody knows is called but a godsend for someone

nothing too pricey - id rather people found a use for stuff

also a LOT of tested coin mechs - C220s C120s etc . All tested on various coins. Grab a deal.

Last edited:
nothing wrong with others grabbing a chair and table. No-one really wants to be stuck behind a table all day so just a few hours for folks to have a rummage.

Sorry I couldn’t find a 3-bulb insert board for Fish Tales to contribute to your curry :(

Would love to join a ’swap’ meet next year as I always have bits and pieces as I’m doing up machines (but far fewer than you, obviously :) ).

Sorry I couldn’t find a 3-bulb insert board for Fish Tales to contribute to your curry :(

Would love to join a ’swap’ meet next year as I always have bits and pieces as I’m doing up machines (but far fewer than you, obviously :) ).
I may have a ft 3-lamp board for this. I will have a check later when i am not asleep haha

I may have a ft 3-lamp board for this. I will have a check later when i am not asleep haha
If you can, that would be amazing! 😍 It’s the one for the 1, 2 and 3 lock lights for the Caster’s Club. Reflowing the solder doesn’t work, as it seems to be a broken connection, and a replacement doesn’t seem to be buyable from anywhere - I’ve looked - so I hoped to find a second-hand one.

Back
Top Bottom