What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Star Jamma

D

Didderly

Hi Lovely people, Newbie here, not even sure if I am in the right place but I will venture to ask anyhow :-(
Doe's anyone know if it is possible to programme a jamma pcb via dip switches alone.? "ie" get into each game to adjust settings. Or, do you HAVE to have a 3/4 P com programmer..?...
Many thanks
Diddy

I assume by Jamma pcb you're talking about for an arcade machine......this is a pinball forum ;) :D There are a few people on here who I'm sure will be able to help but you may want to ask your question on UKVAC which is an arcade forum:

http://www.ukvac.com/

I assume by Jamma pcb you're talking about for an arcade machine......this is a pinball forum ;) :D There are a few people on here who I'm sure will be able to help but you may want to ask your question on UKVAC which is an arcade forum:

http://www.ukvac.com/
Cheers, I wondered if it would be like I had sworn in the room, I have a games room, pinballs, fruities, arcade, just thought I'd drop it in here as I am sure others also have more than just pins'

jammaplus would be another good website to check - I think it's more jamma focused than ukvac. Welcome on board here too :)

There are MANY different types of jamma PCB all with different ways to configure. Some (mostly older games) have dip switches on the PCB, Some have a service/test button on the PCB to take you to an on screen menu that you navigate the settings with joystick/buttons, and some require a service or test switch to be wired to the jamma harness which is a case of wiring a switch between Pin "R" on the loom to ground for service switch, and Pin 15 on the loom to ground for the test switch. There are even some PCB made by a company called Psikyo that to change the region between japnese, and english you have to cut, or solder between 2 pads

Back
Top Bottom