What's new

Sold Baby Pacman

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Hi,

I am offering up my Baby Pacman for sale and would like to break even on it if possible, so I’m putting it up for £2058 (weird number i know but thats what i have in it so figured thats fair).
I have been asking around to gauge previous sold prices for this over the weekend to make sure I was in the right ballpark with this and got some people telling me the last uk based ones went for £2400 and £2600 and the £2400 was a bit rough. I have also been told by current Baby Pac owners that they wouldn’t let theirs go for 2k. I think this one is in nice condition for a 38 year old machine. I’m putting a couple of pics below for those wanting a quick look, but for anyone interested in buying it, i’ve took a little video of it so you can see it better (its currently alongside other machines so cant see the sides that well but i will drag it out for proper pics if you like).

Its in good condition inside too. Pretty clean. Parts seem to be readily available in the US if you wanted to make it mint. eg new drop targets on ebay US works out at £30 delivered for new ones and you can get playfield overlay for £99 if you wanted to take this from nice to collectors quality.

It arrived with no keys so I’ve changed the locks in the front and back but didn’t have a third one spare for the side so will still need that one swapped over.

For delivery, Martin has been here loads of times.

Thanks for looking.

Jason

YouTube video here:BabyPacman

2314071A-6A8D-4DA7-8A30-87BB48B02BE8.jpeg
AEC890B6-37E3-4F7F-BBA1-21F67280467F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom